On-site Technology Audit
AIMWorks offers a one-time on-site FREE hour-long technology audit (*) to show where technology could help you to run your business more effectively and productively.
The audit gives you:
- An hour-long on-site analysis of current strengths and weaknesses following a walkaround of your offices
- A comprehensive results report within 48 hours
- An outline of possible technology solutions.
(*) on-site audit is available for potential customers who meet our eligibility criteria to demonstrate both how committed we are to our customers and our expertise in the latest technology.
The hour is yours … so go ahead and ask questions. We might even be able to resolve some issues while we’re there.
Contact us to find out if your business is eligible for a free hour-long on-site technology assessment
Full Onsite Technology Assessment
AIMWorks offers a full onsite technology assessment, featuring a thorough analysis of your current infrastructure against your future technology needs, future business objectives, industry standards and available budgets.
Some of the common questions we can answer include:
- Is your current equipment costing you time and money?
- Is your network running at its optimum speed?
- Are you adequately protected from virus, spam, spyware, ransomware and worms?
- Do you share files and printers securely?
- Are you able to access your computer networks remotely?
- Can you send and receive e-mails safely from your mobile devices?
Our recommendations adhere to the latest industry standards with respect to security, stability and redundancy.
From this assessment, we will define strengths and weaknesses against our best practice checklist, drawing up a technology strategy and roadmap, including system architecture, hardware and software requirements, and implementation plan, covering:
- Hardware and peripherals
- Business productivity and industry-specific software
- Network and cabling
- Communications systems such as VOIP, phone, mobile, web and email
- Data security and contingency.
Sign-up for our onsite full technology assessment service.